Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the advantages of purchasing a website theme/template?
The major advantage is price: You get a high quality design for just $20-$270. You don’t have to hire a web designer or web design studio. Second advantage is time frame: It usually takes 15-30 days for a good designer to produce a web page of such quality.
2. What your provide with themes / templates or could you do some custom programming?
Our templates include all elements that you can see it in our demo url.
3. What do I receive when I order a theme / template from MysticThemes.com?
After you complete the payment via our secure form you will receive the instructions for downloading the product. The source files in the download package can vary based on the type of the product you have purchased.
4. In what formats are themes / templates available?
Our themes and templates are available in Photoshop, HTML formats and platforms. When you bought an item you will buy only for desired platform and others options as PSD or HTML files will have another fee.
5. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the themes / template?
Build a website using the theme / template in any way you like.
You may not:
Resell or redistribute themes / templates (like we do).
Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified.
Make more than one project using the same theme / template (you have to purchase the same theme / template once more in order to make another project with the same design).
6. What is the difference between unique and non-unique purchase?
Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy the theme / template you have chosen some time later.
Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the last person to buy this template. After an exclusive purchase occurs the template is being permanently removed from the sales directory and will never be available to other customers again. Only you and people who bought the template before you will own it.
7. Is it reasonable to make unique purchase of theme/template that was already purchased before?
Yes. Because there is very small chance that you will find the same design on the net. There are more than 3,000,000,000 webpages online now according to statistics on www.google.com.
8. Is the license a one-time fee payment?
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time fee without any additional charges. After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for one website.